Re: How to include Tablefunc as an extension

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: How to include Tablefunc as an extension
Дата
Re: How to include Tablefunc as an extension  (Stefan Schwarzer <stefan.schwarzer@unep.org>)
Список pgsql-general
On 18 Červen 2012, 16:29, Stefan Schwarzer wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I read through the Postgres doc and many Google results, but it seems
> still unclear to me how to include additional packages into my postgres
> database. I see that there are a few installed under
> "/usr/local/pgsql-9.1/share/extension/" (I am on Lion and installed the
> Kyngchaos libs). But as I want to install crosstab now, I downloaded the
> source code for postgres, run a make/install - and now wonder what to do
> with it. I could eventually load the .sql file as usual; but it seems this
> should be now avoided, and loaded as an extension. I tried to copy three
> files (--1.0.sql, --unpackaged.sql and the normal .sql) to the folder and
> then load it from PgAdmin, but this results in an error message ("could
> not access file "$libdir/tablefunc"").

This should do the trick:

CREATE EXTENSION crosstab;

T.

От: Stefan Schwarzer
Сообщение: How to include Tablefunc as an extension
От: Chris Travers
Сообщение: Re: How to include Tablefunc as an extension