Re: CentOS & PostgreSQL help re: TIME_WAIT

От Reggie Euser
Тема Re: CentOS & PostgreSQL help re: TIME_WAIT
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
No...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Renato Oliveira" <renato.oliveira@grant.co.uk>
To: "Reggie Euser" <reggie@busicast.com>; <pgsql-admin@postgresql.org>
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 10:15 AM
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] CentOS & PostgreSQL help re: TIME_WAIT

Do you have an F5 load balancer in front of these web servers?

Renato Oliveira
Systems Administrator
e-mail: renato.oliveira@grant.co.uk

Tel: +44 (0)1763 260811
Fax: +44 (0)1763 262410
http://www.grant.co.uk/

Grant Instruments (Cambridge) Ltd

Company registered in England, registration number 658133

Registered office address:
29 Station Road,
Shepreth,
CAMBS SG8 6GB