Re: ODBC problem with Microsoft Word and Excel

От Karl Denninger
Тема Re: ODBC problem with Microsoft Word and Excel
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Interesting.

If I create a blank “.UDL” file I can then stick in that and it appears to work, but its SEVERELY limited.

I can’t get at anything from Word EXCEPT for the single database that I defined in the SQL setup in “Data Sources” – and I can only have one on the machine!  This is a potential problem of course…… there’s a lot more than one database on the SQL server…..

But – it DOES appear to work for mail merge this way – its just kludgy as heck.

-- Karl Denninger  karl@denninger.net

Diving?  See http://www.scubaforum.org