答复: [ADMIN] sql to grant privilege on sequence

От liuyuanyuan
Тема 答复: [ADMIN] sql to grant privilege on sequence
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Thanks Guillaume! Thanks for your reply !

Now that, I got the reason.

I knew  GRANT ON TABLE still works for sequence, but I think use GRANT ON SEQUENCE

in pgAdmin3 of newer version maybe much better. Because GRANT ON SEQUENCE is more clear,

and maybe that’s why developers create this syntax especially for sequence.

That’s only a suggestion, looking forward to hearing from you later~~

Regards !

Yours,

Jasmine