Re: Multibyte or not?

От Chantal Ackermann
Тема Re: Multibyte or not?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
hello Dave, hello all,

I digged through psql-admin and found a link to the article by Bruce Momjian:
"PostgreSQL Hardware Performance Tuning". There is some valuable information
for me there. I will experiment for myself a bit before I bother some more
people with my problem. If I get astonishing results I'll let you know... ;=)

cheers
Chantal