storing&getting .gif files in db as large objects

От sandhya
Тема storing&getting .gif files in db as large objects
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

 Can you please tell me will there be any difference if i store .gif file in database?
My applcaitions needs to store all types of files in database and read it from DB.But i am facing problem when i am retreving the .gif files from db.I am not able to get the image.I have exported the .gif file and checked for the size also.The size it self is different.
Please tell me if there is any other procedure to store .gif files in DB as large objects and getting them with out any difference.
I am very thankful to you.Please give me suggestion to solve this.

Regards,
Sandhya