Re: problems doing sub-selects on PostgreSQL 7.1.3 and Solaris 7

От Heather Johnson
Тема Re: problems doing sub-selects on PostgreSQL 7.1.3 and Solaris 7
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Tom--

Sure, this is what I get:

2001-12-11 09:40:24 DEBUG:  StartTransactionCommand
2001-12-11 09:40:24 DEBUG:  query: select count(*) from users where id not in (select users_id from users_demographics)
/opt/postgres/bin/postmaster: reaping dead processes...
/opt/postgres/bin/postmaster: CleanupProc: pid 26260 exited with status 0

The E-450 box is managed by someone other than myself, but I've asked the person primarily responsible for managing it about quotas and other externally imposed resource limits. He doesn't think that there are any.

Heather