Re: Function Comit

От Aspire Something
Тема Re: Function Comit
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Dear Josh,

I dont think it is a bug !!!

Let me explain :

While we are working in the function func_1()
It calls func_2() and data reproduced is accesed by func_3()

diagramaticlly it is something like this

                              _____________________func_1()

                              |___ func_2()_____
                              |                             |

                                end of func_1)

Here is the catch since func_1()'s block is not finisied any data will not
be reflected / commited  in the database
untill succesfull completion of the func_1()
(This is what my intution say)
If I am wrong please and kindly revert back , mean while i am drafting a
sample set of functions, which is reproducable.

Regards,
V Kashyap