Function Comit

От Aspire Something
Тема Function Comit
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi,

Permit me to recive your geeky knowledge,

function func_1  calls other two function func_2 and func_3 i.e
==
<code>
All blah blah for create function func_1() Return as blahblah '
DECLARE
SOME INT := 0 ;
SOME2 INT :=12 ;
BEGIN
PERFORM     func_2();
PERFORM func_3() ;
END ;
some more blah blah libpgsql
</code>
In the above code
the succesful completion and execution of the
func_2()
IS
provides data for
func_3()

In other words the latest data func_2() provides is accesed by func_3() within func_1()

Though it has been found func_3() does not work on the latest data produced by func_2() .
Though on other hand if i exec function seperately (Ouside func_1) func_3 does work on
the latest data of func_2;

Please point out any mistake or blunder by me this may be logical .

Any input is whole heartedly welcomed
Regards
Aspire

======= My Sys Looks as ==========