Re: Intermittent Postgres Connection refused Errors (JDBC)

От Srinivas Kotapally
Тема Re: Intermittent Postgres Connection refused Errors (JDBC)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Tom

I installed CentOS 4.4 final late last year.  The kernel version was the latest
about a year back.  I have been running yum updates and applying patches
regularly.  Can you give me any ideas on how to troubleshoot (and establish that
this issue is due to a kernel bug) the kernel packet drops?  I am beginning to
think it is a firewall related issue.  But I have been unable to replicate the
issue!

I have been monitoring the firewall logs (could not find much there).  Maybe I
will also sifting through the messages log on the servers.

Will post if I find anything!

Thanks

Srini