Re: [ADMIN] how to use more than two postgres system on a single host

От Sejin Oh
Тема Re: [ADMIN] how to use more than two postgres system on a single host
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
hello

you can set different post number with different PGDATA.

=)

-----¿øº» ¸Þ½ÃÁö-----
º¸³½ »ç¶÷: ÀÌÀ±¿µ <ahalf@sbsmail.net>
¹Þ´Â »ç¶÷: pgsql-admin@postgreSQL.org <pgsql-admin@postgreSQL.org>
³¯Â¥: Wednesday, June 24, 1998 11:27 AM
Á¦¸ñ: [ADMIN] how to use more than two postgres system on a single host