Re: Create Database using JDBC

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Create Database using JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Is it possible you have an existing open transaction on template1 ?

Have a look at the postgresql logs.

Dave
On 1-Jul-05, at 4:30 AM, Nidhi Srivastava wrote:

Hi all

I wish to create a database if one doesn’t exist using JDBC. I tried connecting to template1 database and then issuing the “CREATE DATABASE test” command but I get the following error :

ERROR:  CREATE DATABASE: source database "template1"
is being accessed by other users

How do I resolve this? I’m using PostGreSQL8.0

Thanks & Regards

Nidhi

Dave Cramer
www.postgresintl.com
ICQ #14675561
ph (519 939 0336 )

Сообщение: Re: Create Database using JDBC
Сообщение: Re: Create Database using JDBC