RE: [HACKERS] DestroyDB Patch *** Update

От Francois Machabee
Тема RE: [HACKERS] DestroyDB Patch *** Update
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi there,

Here is the proper diff -c patch file for the previously mentionned patch :

*** junkfilter_patch.txt    Fri Oct 23 10:26:14 1998
--- patch-fm    Thu Oct 22 09:17:34 1998
***************
*** 29,35 ****           JunkFilter *j = (JunkFilter *) ExecInitJunkFilter(targetList);           estate->es_junkFilter
=j; +

! +         tupType = j->jf_cleanTupType;       /*  Added by daveh@insightdist.com  5/20/98   */       }       else
     estate->es_junkFilter = NULL;

--- 29,35 ----           JunkFilter *j = (JunkFilter *) ExecInitJunkFilter(targetList);           estate->es_junkFilter
=j; +

! +         if (operation != CMD_DELETE) {tupType = j->jf_cleanTupType;}       /*  Added by daveh@insightdist.com
5/20/98modified by Francois Machabee 10/21/1998  */       }       else           estate->es_junkFilter = NULL;

François Machabée
Nexus Informatique & Marketing, Inc. / Nexus Information Systems & Marketing, Inc.
WWW: Http://www.nexus-is.qc.ca