Linking C++ object files with libpq++ libraries

От Josh Friess
Тема Linking C++ object files with libpq++ libraries
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hello,

I'm a newcomer to postgresql, and I'm trying to link my compiled code with
the proper libraries for libpq++.  When I try to get the linker to work, it
raises several undefined symbol errors.  I assume this is fairly easy to
solve, and is probably a result of my relatively elementary knowledge of
g++ and postgresql interfaces.  I've searched through the documentation and
list archives fairly extensively, and I couldn't find anything to solve my
problem.  Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Josh Friess

PS - I am not a subscriber to the list, so please send any replies
directly.

Josh Friess
Vici Design, LLC.
jjfriess@vicidesign.com