RE: RE: [INTERFACES] Using psqlodb.dll with a 16-bits application

От Alexander Elsenaar
Тема RE: RE: [INTERFACES] Using psqlodb.dll with a 16-bits application
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

 -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van:    Olaf Mittelstaedt [SMTP:MSTAEDT@va-sigi.va.fh-ulm.de]
Verzonden:    dinsdag 7 juli 1998 13:05
Aan:    Alexander Elsenaar
Onderwerp:    Re: [INTERFACES] Using psqlodb.dll with a 16-bits application

> I have got an 16 bits application with I want to use with PostgreSQL via ODBC. On the  PSQLODBC-site I found
> that this i possible if the application is running on Windows95. This is the case.
>
> Can anyone tell my how I can configure the 16-bits ODBC-Manager for use with PSQLODBC?

You can't use the 16Bit ODBC manager to create/configure 32Bit ODBC
data sources. And you don't need it because you can use any data
source created with the 32Bit ODBC manager ODBCAD32.EXE in your 16Bit
applications!

[Alexander Elsenaar]  Thanks voor your reaction but my problem is bigger. The application I am talking about is calling
directlythe 16 -bits ODBC-manager (ODBCINST.DLL, found this out using Wine!). It is not a regular application but a
developmentenvironment. (Clarion for Windows 2.003)  and I am trying to import a table definition. Any other sugestion?