AW: [HACKERS] Re: [QUESTIONS] money or dollar type

От Andreas Zeugswetter
Тема AW: [HACKERS] Re: [QUESTIONS] money or dollar type
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I've just finished working on the type
conversion algorithms so understand the current "atttypmod" field a bit
better, but have not decided how to extend it to multiple fields.

devide it into two 16 bit integers ?

A mathematical package exists for infinite scale decimals, I think
it was part of a 56 bit RSA cracking effort. It has all thinkable
operations defined (some I have never heard of, and I am no beginner in math)
I think I wrote to the list about it in the past, but I can't find it anymore.

Andreas