Re: Sourceforge on Oracle?

От Ned Lilly
Тема Re: Sourceforge on Oracle?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Nice indeed.  Well, now that VA Linux and CollabNet have both gone
over to the dark side, let me make a pitch for the "gborg"
software - which powered the late greatbridge.org site.  If people
are looking for a SourceForgey-type of collaborative development
suite, I think they'll be pleasantly surprised by gborg.  And, of
course, the price is right.

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/gborg/projdisplay.php

I know there have been some issues getting it moved over to Hub.org,
but I think Mark and Chris have just about ironed them all out.

It's powered by Postgres, with the Mailman listserver and CVS
underneath.  Issue tracking, task manager, patch and download
manager, and other glue all in PHP.  We'd kicked around the idea of
a unified communications approach, which would have involved hacking
Mailman to use Postgres as the data store, then possibly grafting on
a message board like Phorum along side of it - so you could post to,
and receive from, either mail, news, or Web board.  That's a bit of
work, but the foundation is all there today.

Cheers,
Ned