Fw: Please guide me.

От sandhya
Тема Fw: Please guide me.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hello,
I have install postgresql on Redhat AS 4.Now we want to migrate data from oracle 8i to postgresql 8.1 and  want to create snapshots , materialized view,dblink,taking online backup,logical backup and establish replication  between three production server.Plz tell me which documents,links and books I should follow for getting knowledge
about above mentioned activites.
rgds

Praveen Malik
Software Engineer

Extn:1607
Sobha Renaissance Information Technology Private Limited
An SEI-CMM & P-CMM Level 5 Company

World's 1st SSE-CMM Level 5 Company

BS 7799 certified by British Standards Institute

ISO 9001:2000 Certified by TÜV Rheinland/Berlin-Brandenburg

A Six Sigma Practice Company

Tel: + 91 80 51951999; Fax: + 91 80 51523300; Video Conference: + 91 80 51252222
Email : praveen.k
@renaissance-it.com; Web: www.renaissance-it.com
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies from any computer.