Re: Call for 7.5 feature completion

От William ZHANG
Тема Re: Call for 7.5 feature completion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
----- Original Message -----

You are right. What I want is VC++ projects(*.dsp, *.dsw). Once the
project files is created, the maintance work is simply add/remove some
new/deleted source files (*.c only) from the dsps.

And I think VC++ 6.0 is ok, it is power enough and not so big for pgsql's
development. And latter versions of VC++ can automatically convert 6.0's
project files. There are also a "VC++7 to VC++6 project converter" on
www.codeproject.com.

> I agree with Andrew though - maintaining VC++ project files or nmake
> files is just not practical - especially given that most of our
> developers are not Windows users.

I am expecting more and more Windows users to join us.
According to Andrew's advice, I will try to start a project on pgfoundry
to  provide the VC++ project files.

> Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: broken configure, broken makefile?
Сообщение: Re: broken configure, broken makefile?