Re: Call for 7.5 feature completion

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Call for 7.5 feature completion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

And even those are a royal pain to maintain, never mind an entire set.

Besides, I'm sure what William really wants is not nmake files, but VC++
Project files - but then which version do we keep? It's not like we
could say that everyone should be using VS2005, so all commits would
have to be VC++ 6.0 or earlier compatible, otherwise someone is bound to
complain.

I agree with Andrew though - maintaining VC++ project files or nmake
files is just not practical - especially given that most of our
developers are not Windows users.

Regards, Dave.