Re: Problem with postgreSQL

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Problem with postgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 03/28/2018 02:36 AM, Gian mario Caggiu wrote:
Please also reply to list so this can be seen by more eyes.
Ccing list

> I've already written to you what versions I downloaded, 10.3 and 9.6.8.
> I clicked in the 'download the installer' section and then I selected
> the version to download.

So this section, correct?:
"
Interactive installer by EnterpriseDB

Download the installer certified by EnterpriseDB for all supported
PostgreSQL versions.
"

For reference, what version of OS X?

After downloading the installer you ran the GUI installer, correct?

Where there any errors when you ran the installation process?

FYI, there are other choices on this page:

https://www.postgresql.org/download/macosx/

One that may be easier to deal with at this stage is:

Postgres.app

Postgres.app is a simple, native macOS app that runs in the menubar
without the need of an installer. Open the app, and you have a
PostgreSQL server ready and awaiting new connections. Close the app, and
the server shuts down.

http://postgresapp.com/

--
Adrian Klaver