enebling regular user to create new users ?

От Zlatko Matić
Тема enebling regular user to create new users ?
Дата
Re: enebling regular user to create new users ?  (Berend Tober <btober@seaworthysys.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi.
I know that superusers are allowed to do everything on the database, but I consider this as dangerous. I want to  have some user group with rights of creating new users and giving them some authorizations, but without such wide power as superusers have. So,
I was thinking about two possible scenarios:
a) to allow regular users  to create new users
b) to restrict superuser's permissions

What is possible and what do you suggest ?

Thanks.