Re: Japanese translation

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: Japanese translation
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
> Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
>
> >Dear Hiroshi,
> >
> >Thank you very much for your translation. The files have been published
on
> >CVS. Separate RPMs are being built with your Japanese translation.
> >
> Very good work, thanks. In the meantime, some 17 strings have been added
> (new dialog: export data). Hiroshi, if you download the newest
> pgAdmin3.pot from cvs, you easily can merge the new strings into the
> existing translation file using the Catalog/Update from pot file.

Thank you.
I have this work continued.

> >Are you aware of a Japanese documentation of PostgreSQL? If there is one,
we
> >could well integrate it in pgAdmin3 + language packages...
> >
> I'd prefer not to include more pgsql docs into the pgAdmin distribution,
> but merely give the user hints where to obtain the latest. We might well
> be stressed too much to keep up with that for all languages.
>
> Regards,
> Andreas

It agrees.
Because there is renewal of the revision and the information,
it thinks that it is good to be the guidance of URL.
If it says about Japan, a translation is being done in the sectional meeting
of
http://www.potgresql.jp which I belong to.
Of course, it can follow from http://www.postgresql.org/

regards,