RE: FW: Setting up SSL for postgre

От Mark Williams
Тема RE: FW: Setting up SSL for postgre
Список pgsql-admin

From: Tim Cross <theophilusx@gmail.com>
Sent: 27 August 2018 23:05
To: Mark Williams <markwillimas@gmail.com>
Cc: pgsql-admin@lists.postgresql.org; s.dunand@sirap.fr
Subject: Re: FW: Setting up SSL for postgre

Mark Williams <markwillimas@gmail.com> writes:

> __

I suspect Wim was referring to private certificate authentication rather
than connections over SSL - use the same basic technologies, but for
different goals.

While it may or may not be useful, I believe that recent versions of Debian
actually come with SSL connections enabled by default (using self signed
cert). Might provide the example you need?

Tim

--
Tim Cross