Re: [GENERAL] Convert MS access database into PostgreSQL

От Duncan Kinder
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Convert MS access database into PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
How do you import text data into Postgres?

You should be able to export Access data into text format and then - if it
is possible to import that text - import that text into Postgres.

This would be generally interesting to someone working in, for example,
computer assisted reporting (CAR), where they spend a lot of time
downloading -  say, census or Bureau of Labor Statistics data - into their
databases and then manipulating that data.

Regards,

Duncan C. Kinder
dckinder@mountain.net