Re: List response time...

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: List response time...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday 21 August 2001 19:45, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> Actually, the 'multi-day' delay is generally related to posts from ppl
> that aren't subscribed to the lists that I have to approve manually ...

I have been getting delayed duplicates from people (ie, Tom Lane) addressed
to only the hackers list (which I know he's subscribed to).  Up to a week
after reading it once already.

My mail spool filesystem has severl GB of free space, too.  Unless my
sendmail installation is doing funny things. :-)
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio