Re: Multiple Servers

От Gary Stainburn
Тема Re: Multiple Servers
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I'm talking off the top of my head here as I've never looked specifically at
this, but it rings a bell at the back of my head.

Can't you change the ownership of a database?
Would it not be easy to create a user who cannot create other users or
databases, then create a database for that user and than change the ownership
of that database to the new user?

Gary

--
Gary Stainburn