Re: upgrading RPM query

От Gary Stainburn
Тема Re: upgrading RPM query
Дата
Re: upgrading RPM query
Список pgsql-admin
Hmmm,

I downloaded the postgresql-7.1.2 rpms and tried to install them - I had 20
lines of failed dependancies.  I downloaded the RPMS for those, and ended up
with  70+ lines of failed dependancies.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I should go next (excluding th pub
- I've already taken on that suggestion).

Gary

--
Gary Stainburn