Re: upgrading RPM query

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: upgrading RPM query
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tuesday 07 August 2001 11:27, Gary Stainburn wrote:
> binary/v7.1.2/RPMS/redhat-7.1
[snip]
> I'm at bit confused at this, as I would have thought that the path to the
> RPM's would suggest that they are specific enough - no?

No.  It just means that RH 7.1 is the platform that binary was built for (and
on).

> If this is the case, can anyone suggest the best way to upgrade to 7.1.2 on
> my system, as the latest ones that RH have produces are for v7.0.3 (the
> latest you can get from their download page is v7.0.2).

You can get 7.1 RPMs out of RedHat's RawHide that are rather recent.
However, the current PGDG set is quite close to what is in RawHide.

FWIW, RedHat 7.1 is currently the RPM reference platform, so the current
RPMset will work fine on RH 7.1.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio