Re: Performance monitor

От Denis Perchine
Тема Re: Performance monitor
Дата
Re: Performance monitor  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> > Small question... Will it work in console? Or it will be X only?
>
> It will be tck/tk, so I guess X only.

That's bad. Cause it will be unuseful for people having databases far away...
Like me... :-((( Another point is that it is a little bit strange to have
X-Window on machine with database server... At least if it is not for play,
but production one...

Also there should be a possibility of remote monitoring of the database. But
that's just dream... :-)))

--
Sincerely Yours,
Denis Perchine