Re: "PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662" - twice

От Evgeny Morozov
Тема Re: "PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662" - twice
Дата
Re: "PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662" - twice
Список pgsql-general
On 9/05/2023 3:32 am, Andres Freund wrote:
> Attached is a rough prototype of that idea (only using datconnlimit ==
> -2 for now).
> I guess we need to move this to -hackers. Perhaps I'll post subsequent
> versions below
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20230314174521.74jl6ffqsee5mtug%40awork3.anarazel.de ?
So now that a patch is in the works, can I drop the two corrupted
databases? Is there a workaround I can use to reduce the risk of running
into this issue again until a patch is released? (Which I guess would be
in August?)

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: function signature allow "default" keyword
От: hubert depesz lubaczewski
Сообщение: How can I change replication slot's restart_lsn from SQL?