Re: Interval to number

От Gareth Kirwan
Тема Re: Interval to number
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Oh :(

I'd given up waiting for a response.
Thanks though Brian ... I currently have the triggered function:

CREATE FUNCTION logSession () RETURNS opaque AS '
    DECLARE
    client_rate    numeric(10,2);
    period         interval;
    to_charge    numeric(10,2);
    BEGIN
        SELECT INTO client_rate rate from clients c where c.id=OLD.client;
        SELECT INTO period max(time) - min(time) FROM convs WHERE
session_id=OLD.id;
        SELECT INTO to_charge (to_number(to_char(period, ''SSSS''), ''99999D99'')
/ 60 * client_rate);

        INSERT INTO previous_sessions SELECT * from current_sessions c WHERE
c.id=OLD.id;
        INSERT INTO logged_convs SELECT * from convs c WHERE c.session_id=OLD.id;

        INSERT INTO session_logs (session_id, time, length, charge, paid) VALUES
(OLD.id,OLD.time,period, to_charge, ''false'');
    RETURN OLD;
    END;'
language 'plpgsql';

So I'll try to build it into that.