Problems accesing exported MsAccess data

От Bernardo Baranek
Тема Problems accesing exported MsAccess data
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I am migrating an access database (.mdb) to Postgre through the odbc driver.
I could succesfully export the tables. I can read the tables under the pgadminIII
I attached the tables using the same odbc driver to a new Access database but I am unable to open the tables from the Access interface.
Allways I try to open a table a get error 3010 (Microsoft jet) saying table "TMP%#MAU@" already exists.
Can you help me on this matter ?

Thanks

Bernardo