Re: Getting all rows even if not a member of any groups

От Együd Csaba
Тема Re: Getting all rows even if not a member of any groups
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Bruno,

> Please don't reply to messages to start a new thread.
sorry, I will never do such things in the future.

> select t_productgroups.name as pgroup,
>          t_products.id as productid
> from t_products
> left join (t_prod_in_pgr
>              join t_productgroups on (t_productgroups.id =
t_prod_in_pgr.productgroupid))
>              on (t_products.id=productid)
> order by pgroup, productid;

This is absolutelly what I want, but I can't understand how it is working.
Where can I find a descriptive (tale-like, for kids ... :) ) documentation
about using joins?

Thank you wery mauch.

-- Csaba

---