Re: Re: ALTER DROP COLUMN

От David Wall
Тема Re: Re: ALTER DROP COLUMN
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I would content that any moderately complex database design that starts at
> the keyboard instead of a pad of paper (i.e., DESIGNED) is going to have
> more problems than a "toy" database.  Postgres is used in many "real"
> applications but more than likely they were thought out and designed
before
> committing to tables.

So you are able to design your "real" applications completely without any
problems, huh?  Never have a missing attribute; never an extra attribute;
never an attribute in the wrong table; never having to
split/normalize/denormalize for performance or other reasons, huh?  You are
amazing -- and a liar.

David