Re: Data directory was initialized by PostgreSQL version 8.3

От Phillip Smith
Тема Re: Data directory was initialized by PostgreSQL version 8.3
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Phillip Smith" <phillip.smith@weatherbeeta.com.au> writes:
>> Now PostgreSQL complains at me with the following error:
>> 2007-07-25 11:52:05 EST @ []DETAIL:  The data directory was initialized
by
>> PostgreSQL version 8.3, which is not compatible with this version 8.2.4.

>> As far as I'm aware, 8.3 doesn't exist!

> You seem to have pulled a development snapshot from someplace ...

Thanks Tom... I recall you giving me a patch for an error I was having when
I first upgraded to 8.2 but I can't for the life of me remember the error.

Is it worth me trying to fix this stuff up on my behalf? Or should I just go
back to last night's backup and recreate this morning's transactions?

*******************Confidentiality and Privilege Notice*******************

The material contained in this message is privileged and confidential to
the addressee.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person, you may not copy
or deliver this message to anyone, and you should destroy it and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.

Information in this message that does not relate to the official business
of Weatherbeeta must be treated as neither given nor endorsed by Weatherbeeta.
Weatherbeeta, its employees, contractors or associates shall not be liable
for direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from transmission of this
message or any attachments

THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT - Save paper if you don't really need to print this
e-mail.

Сообщение: Re: Data directory was initialized by PostgreSQL version 8.3
Сообщение: Re: Data directory was initialized by PostgreSQL version 8.3