[ADMIN] Windows installer initdb with --data-checksums

От Klaus P. Pieper
Тема [ADMIN] Windows installer initdb with --data-checksums
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Is it possible to run the Windows installer (from EDB) and have it creating the cluster with the option --data-checksums?

Or do I have to install it in the following way:

-          Install

-          Stop the service

-          Delete data directory

-          Re-run initdb as NETWORKSERVICE with the necessary parameters

-          Start the service

Taken from here: https://serverfault.com/questions/574474/completely-reset-postgresql-to-default

I looked into the manuals but couldn’t find anything on this subject – I may have overlooked something.

Thanks
Klaus