Re: location of query favourites.xml

От Nick Kitson
Тема Re: location of query favourites.xml
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Guillaume,

Good point - I recently moved from XP to Win7 so can use mklink /H which
works just fine.  Many thanks for the tip. Would be worth building the
choice in when you get the time.

" While fixing a bug..."  does that mean there is another beta release
coming up? ;-)

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Guillaume Lelarge [mailto:guillaume@lelarge.info]
Sent: 23 January 2010 09:39
To: Nick Kitson
Cc: pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] location of query favourites.xml

Le 10/06/2009 18:08, Nick Kitson a écrit :
> [...]
> I'm using version 1.10 beta 3 and loving it!  A niggle though - I would
like
> to be able to set the location of pgadmin_favourites.xml and
> pgadmin_macros.xml in preferences.  I create favourites and I would like
> them to be saved to a shared folder where others will find them.

While fixing a bug on the favourites saving code, I found your mail.
Sorry for the delay for you to get an answer :)

That could be an interesting feature, and a quite simple one to add. But
I wonder if you can't already do this with a symbolic link. Did you try
this?

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org