How to find more description of Bug than what is given in release notes

От Nicholas DiPiazza
Тема How to find more description of Bug than what is given in release notes
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I’m looking for some more detailed description of bugs than is given in the release notes.

For example, there is information that states that my backups may be invalid and won’t be restorable. But I have no idea what the cause of the issue is and how to find out I’m vulnerable or not.

How can I get that?

-Nicholas