Trying to SELECT via web server using PHP

От Shawn Pursley
Тема Trying to SELECT via web server using PHP
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Greetings,

I've got pgsql running fine from the command line, but I'm having problems using PHP to do a select...suggestions?

<?php
$conn = pg_Connect("host=localhost port=5432 dbname=customers");
$result = pg_exec($conn, 'select * from employees');
echo $result;
pg_exec ($database, "commit");
pg_exec ($database, "end");
?>

results in:
Warning: PostgresSQL query failed: ERROR: employees: Permission denied. in /home/httpd/html/connect2.php3 on line 6

Warning: 0 is not a PostgresSQL link index in /home/httpd/html/connect2.php3 on line 8

Warning: 0 is not a PostgresSQL link index in /home/httpd/html/connect2.php3 on line 9
If I change the host, the thing really blows a gasket.

TIA,
Shawn Pursley(shawn.pursley@service-transport.com)
Network Administrator
Service Transport