Re: How can I Improve performance in Solaris?

От ingrid martinez
Тема Re: How can I Improve performance in Solaris?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Floes table looks like this

                        Table "flows"
        Column        |           Type           | Modifiers
----------------------+--------------------------+-----------
 flidload             | bigint                   | not null
 firsttime            | bigint                   |
 fldestpeeraddress    | character varying(30)    |
 fldesttransaddress   | bigint                   |
 fldesttranstype      | smallint                 |
 fldfromoctets        | bigint                   |
 fldscodepoint        | smallint                 |
 fldtooctets          | bigint                   |
 flfrompdus           | bigint                   |
 flid                 | text                     |
 flidrule             | bigint                   |
 flsourcepeeraddress  | character varying(30)    |
 flsourcetransaddress | bigint                   |
 flsourcetranstype    | smallint                 |
 fltime               | timestamp with time zone |
 fltopdus             | bigint                   |
 lasttime             | bigint                   |
 sourceinterface      | smallint                 |
 destinterface        | smallint                 |
 sourceasn            | smallint                 |
 destasn              | smallint                 |
Primary key: flows_pkey

insert into FLOWS values(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)

postgresql.conf looks like this

#
# PostgreSQL configuration file
# -----------------------------
#
# This file consists of lines of the form
#
#   name = value
#
# (The `=' is optional.) White space is collapsed, comments are
# introduced by `#' anywhere on a line.  The complete list of option
# names and allowed values can be found in the PostgreSQL
# documentation.  The commented-out settings shown in this file
# represent the default values.

# Any option can also be given as a command line switch to the
# postmaster, e.g., 'postmaster -c log_connections=on'. Some options
# can be changed at run-time with the 'SET' SQL command.

#========================================================================

#
#       Connection Parameters
#
#tcpip_socket = false
#ssl = false

#max_connections = 32

#port = 5432
#hostname_lookup = false
#show_source_port = false

#unix_socket_directory = ''
#unix_socket_group = ''
#unix_socket_permissions = 0777

#virtual_host = ''

#krb_server_keyfile = ''

#
#       Shared Memory Size
#
#shared_buffers = 64        # 2*max_connections, min 16
#max_fsm_relations = 100    # min 10, fsm is free space map
#max_fsm_pages = 10000      # min 1000, fsm is free space map
#max_locks_per_transaction = 64 # min 10
#wal_buffers = 8            # min 4

#
#       Non-shared Memory Sizes
#
#sort_mem = 512             # min 32
#vacuum_mem = 8192          # min 1024

#
#       Write-ahead log (WAL)
#
#wal_files = 0 # range 0-64
#wal_sync_method = fsync   # the default varies across platforms:
#                          # fsync, fdatasync, open_sync, or open_datasync
#wal_debug = 0             # range 0-16
#commit_delay = 0          # range 0-100000
#commit_siblings = 5       # range 1-1000
#checkpoint_segments = 3   # in logfile segments (16MB each), min 1
#checkpoint_timeout = 300  # in seconds, range 30-3600
#fsync = true

#
#       Optimizer Parameters
#
#enable_seqscan = true
#enable_indexscan = true
#enable_tidscan = true
#enable_sort = true
#enable_nestloop = true
#enable_mergejoin = true
#enable_hashjoin = true

#ksqo = false

#effective_cache_size = 1000  # default in 8k pages
#random_page_cost = 4
#cpu_tuple_cost = 0.01
#cpu_index_tuple_cost = 0.001
#cpu_operator_cost = 0.0025

#
#       GEQO Optimizer Parameters
#
#geqo = true
#geqo_selection_bias = 2.0 # range 1.5-2.0
#geqo_threshold = 11
#geqo_pool_size = 0        # default based on #tables in query, range
128-1024
#geqo_effort = 1
#geqo_generations = 0
#geqo_random_seed = -1     # auto-compute seed

#
#       Debug display
#
#silent_mode = false

#log_connections = false
#log_timestamp = false
#log_pid = false

#debug_level = 0 # range 0-16

#debug_print_query = false
#debug_print_parse = false
#debug_print_rewritten = false
#debug_print_plan = false
#debug_pretty_print = false

# requires USE_ASSERT_CHECKING
#debug_assertions = true

#
#       Syslog
#
# requires ENABLE_SYSLOG
#syslog = 0 # range 0-2
#syslog_facility = 'LOCAL0'
#syslog_ident = 'postgres'

#
#       Statistics
#
#show_parser_stats = false
#show_planner_stats = false
#show_executor_stats = false
#show_query_stats = false

# requires BTREE_BUILD_STATS
#show_btree_build_stats = false

#
#       Access statistics collection
#
#stats_start_collector = true
#stats_reset_on_server_start = true
#stats_command_string = false
#stats_row_level = false
#stats_block_level = false

#
#       Lock Tracing
#
#trace_notify = false

# requires LOCK_DEBUG
#trace_locks = false
#trace_userlocks = false
#trace_lwlocks = false
#debug_deadlocks = false
#trace_lock_oidmin = 16384
#trace_lock_table = 0

#
#       Misc
#
#dynamic_library_path = '$libdir'
#australian_timezones = false
#authentication_timeout = 60    # min 1, max 600
#deadlock_timeout = 1000
#default_transaction_isolation = 'read committed'
#max_expr_depth = 10000         # min 10
#max_files_per_process = 1000   # min 25
#password_encryption = false
#sql_inheritance = true
#transform_null_equals = false