Re: Max user connections from Postgres Linux 7.2.1

От chris.gamble@CPBINC.com
Тема Re: Max user connections from Postgres Linux 7.2.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sounds great. In this scenerio, what would be considered beefy enough for
that type fo user load? Or is there a place in an FAQ or something that can
somewhat define how much extra resources are required for each extra user?

And thank you for the rapid response, it never fails to completely boogle my
mind at how fast and accurate the assistance on using postgres is.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Linux Largefile Support In Postgresql RPMS
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Linux Largefile Support In Postgresql RPMS