Max user connections from Postgres Linux 7.2.1

От chris.gamble@CPBINC.com
Тема Max user connections from Postgres Linux 7.2.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Can someone tell me what the maximum user limits I can expect from a redhat
7.2+ server running postgres 7.2.1? I am about to develop a large number of
projects using the postgres engine, and need to know if and or what
limitations I will run into on the user access side.

If this is covered in a faq that I have missed, I apologize ahead of time. I
have at least tried to do my homework.

Thanks,