C compiler not found during windows 2000

От Agrawal, Manish
Тема C compiler not found during windows 2000
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
I am trying to install PostgreSQL 7.3 on Windows 2000. I have installed Cygwin and CygIPC 1.3. However, when I use the command ./configure in the postgresql directory, I get the error message cygpcre.dll not found and in the bash shell, I see the feedback, "no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH".

Would someone know how I could sort this out

Thanks
Manish
Manish Agrawal
Asstt. Prof., Dept. of ISDS, Univ. of South Florida
4202 E. Fowler Ave., CIS 1040, Tampa, Fl 33620 - 7800
(813)-974-6716 (W) 974-6749 (FAX)
magrawal@coba.usf.edu
http://coba.usf.edu/departments/isds/faculty/agrawal/index.html