Re: postgres on windows with minimal cygwin

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: postgres on windows with minimal cygwin
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Todd,

On Thu, Jan 02, 2003 at 12:08:49PM -0700, Todd F. Peterson wrote:
> Have built the cygmin by starting with empty directory and copying
> over files from my main cygwin install. setup information is not there
> so cygcheck produces:

I thought so, but it was worth asking.

> What program sets the registry entries up during cygwin install?

Cygwin's setup.exe, but you can use Cygwin's mount instead.  Note that I
use the following for my (non PostgreSQL) minimal installs:

    rem Set variables
    set CygwinDir=%1
    set PATH=%CygwinDir%\bin;%PATH%;

    rem Set mount points