Re: pgpool + BDR, is it possible?

От Ruth Melendo
Тема Re: pgpool + BDR, is it possible?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

My problem is that sometimes database stops replying.  All I can see is that I have registers in that table

SELECT * FROM pg_logical_slot_get_binary_changes('bdr_17911_6120567807158814813_1_16385__', NULL, 1, 'interactive', 'true')

When I get to this situation, I suppose that means that some transaction have not finish well. So, what can I do to recovery my replication?

Ruth Patricia Melendo Ventura

Software Engineer

TELTRONIC, S.A.U.

T: +34 976 465656   Ext. 179