iODBC

От Nick Hofstede
Тема iODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi, this is a conversation I had with the maintainer of iODBC ...

As you will read I still have a problem ... any idea's?

Nick Hofstede

-------------conversation----------------

Hi

yes, I'm very sure :)
Any more ideas I could try?

Nick Hofstede

> Hi
>
> I do not see why this would not work especially as Postgres has documented
> that ~/.odbc.ini is the correct method for locating the DSN information.
Are

От: Edward Chase
Сообщение: backup procedures
От: Edwin Hildebrand
Сообщение: IpcMemoryCreate: shmget failed (Permission denied)