Re: WAL does not recover gracefully from out-of-disk-space

От Vadim Mikheev
Тема Re: WAL does not recover gracefully from out-of-disk-space
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Was the following bug already fixed ?

I was going to ask same Q.

I see that seek+write was changed to write-s in XLogFileInit
(that was induced by subj, right?), but what about problem
itself?

> > DEBUG:  redo starts at (0, 21075520)
> > The Data Base System is starting up
> > DEBUG:  open(logfile 0 seg 0) failed: No such file or directory                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
redo started in seg 1 and shouldn't try to read seg 0...

BTW, were performance tests run after seek+write --> write-s
change? Write-s were not obviously faster to me, that's why I've
used seek+write, but never tested that area -:(

Vadim