Re: Google Summer of Code (Fix aggregate operators & Implement features such as Data Cubes and Skyline)

От Benjamin Arai
Тема Re: Google Summer of Code (Fix aggregate operators & Implement features such as Data Cubes and Skyline)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Myself and a friend are PhD students at the University of California,
Riverside.  We would be interested in such a project if it were available.
We are both experienced developers previously interning at EA Games and
current system administrators for the CS department.

Benjamin Arai
barai@cs.ucr.edu
http://www.benjaminarai.com