Re: [GENERAL] Google Summer of Code (Fix aggregate operators & Implement features such as Data Cubes and Skyline)

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Google Summer of Code (Fix aggregate operators & Implement features such as Data Cubes and Skyline)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Saturday 15 April 2006 22:33, Benjamin Arai wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Myself and a friend are PhD students at the University of California,
> Riverside.  We would be interested in such a project if it were available.
> We are both experienced developers previously interning at EA Games and
> current system administrators for the CS department.

I agree with Tom that this seems ambitious, however if you started looking at
the code now (say for adding the simplest of the new functions you are
thinking about) and submitted a full proposal, we could probably drum up a
mentor to help push the project along.

Robert Treat

Robert Treat